Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Hello

Hi! I'm Kaira-Faye. I'm from Ewa Beach, Hawaii and currently majoring in Hospitality and Tourism Management at Hawai'i Pacific University. I plan to graduate in 2018, so I have lots of time to take you on my journey at HPU :). On my free time I enjoy going to the beach, going surfing, hiking, and spending time with family and friends. I have lived in Hawai'i my entire life and have never been out of the state. Since I haven't been out of the state, I am very interested in traveling around the world. One of my goals is to travel abroad to Africa and volunteer at orphan homes. I want to live abroad for awhile as well and HPU's study abroad program may be able to help me accomplish this goal. One day, I also hope to road trip across the entire United States! I've got to run, but stay tuned for more of my blogging adventures... 


1 comment:

  1. Hello, Kaira-Faye. How did you get this blog featured on the HPU website? Did you make it for a class, or did you talk to a particular office on campus maybe that linked to it from the university's student blogs page?

    ReplyDelete